How should I refer?
- Use PH Connect to construct a comprehensive referral document with the information needed by the PAH Expert
- Click on the Clinic Finder button to locate your patient’s most appropriate PAH expert centre and their contact details.
- Refer your patient, including all the information required by the PAH expert centre (examples below)
Recommendation example from the PH Connect tool
Information to provide when referring a patient
- Details of all tests undertaken (ideally non-invasive tests such as echo, ECG, PFT and chest X-ray)
- Comprehensive reports and images of all tests (to be sent with the patient)
- Specific requirements for certain PAH expert centres (e.g. name of doctor)
- Once you find the appropriate clinic for your patient, you can contact them to find out what these requirements are
Referring with PH Connect
- Use the PH Connect tool for guidance on completing a comprehensive referral to a PAH expert centre.
- Open the PAH expert clinic finder to locate your patient’s most appropriate PAH expert centre and their contact details.